Table of Contents - Job
We are hiring Freshers & Experienced Professionals for Embedded Systems to work in IoT and sensor networks.
- Embedded Engineer
- Freshers: BE/BTech (ECE / EEE / EIE / MECHATRONICS/ CS / IT), MCA – 2020, 2021 batches
- Experienced Professionals: 2 to 5 years
- Requires good coding skills in C and compliance to MISRA C standards
- Knowledge on protocols like UART, USART, SPI and I2C
- Design of boards using various microcontrollers with ARM Cortex – signal interface requirements for various protocols
- Round – 1: Aptitude Test (General + Technical).
- Round – 2: Technical Test (Written)
- Final interview would be held for selected candidates on the following Wednesday.
Instructions to Apply
- Registration is a must for walk-in.
- The candidates who attended the walk-in-interview last week will not be considered now.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 21st August 2021
- Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 12.30 PM only
Signals & Systems (India) Pvt.Ltd.,
15 / D-19, 3rd Main Road,
SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri,
Chennai – 603103