Saraswat Bank Recruitment for Junior Officers at Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Gujarat, Last Date – 19 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Recruitment for the post of Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations in grade B (Clerical Cadre)
- Junior Officer – Marketing and Operations
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- The monthly gross salary will be Rs.21,620 approx. on probation and Rs.23,300 approx. on confirmation.
- The annual emoluments will be Rs.3.57 lac approx. on confirmation (based on the salary of January 2021).
- Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Postgraduation with specialisation in Commerce/ Science/ Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/ Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/ MMS/ PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/ Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University)
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi. The Bank is looking for energetic and dynamic candidates, residing in the following regions
- Maharashtra: Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane/ Raigad, Pune, Aurangabad & Jalgaon, Nagpur, Kolhapur & Sangli, Nashik, Ratnagiri (including Chiplun & Lanja)
- Goa: Goa
- Karnataka: Mysore, Davangere, Bengaluru & Mangalore
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Surat and Vadodara
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates can apply online only from 05.03.2021 to 19.03.2021 (inclusive of both days)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 19/03/2021
Job Tagged in
Towering above its competitors and growing soundly for a century, Saraswat Bank today is the largest Urban Co-operative Bank in India and is spread across six states – Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka. With a total business of Rs.63,000 crore plus, 284 plus branches, and 311 plus ATMs, the Bank is committed to taking its legacy ahead with outstanding service.