Sartorius AG Recruitment for QA Engineers (Mechanical) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
The QA Engineer will be responsible for coordinating with the team and verifying quality standards in accordance with the requirements of Sartorius. The holder of this position serves as the liaison for Bio stat project and is in charge of performing inspection & documentation activity to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, as well as actively participating in strategic development based on quality control plans.
- QA Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in QA ideally within the biomedical or pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Good Technical Engineering knowledge, including ability to understand engineering drawing and standards
- Ability to develop realistic work plans, set personal goals that align with company goals
- Well-organized and methodical, with a superb attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to represent the company professionally
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all in and external interfaces
- Fluent in English
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Outgoing goods inspection
- Documentation for the product manufactured
- Inspect or verify supplied products for compliance with applicable requirements
- Assembly final inspection
- RCA & CAPA for notifications
- Borescope inspection
- Continuous improvement project initiatives
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
A Trusted Partner for the Biopharmaceutical Industry and Laboratories
Accelerating Medical Discovery
Biopharmaceuticals are produced using living cells in complex and expensive procedures. With our innovative products and services, we enable pharmaceutical researchers and lab personnel to simplify workflows, minimize human errors and speed up their work. We provide solutions that shorten the lengthy and difficult search for active ingredients. For example, new methods for cell analysis help to unlock the great potential of new therapeutic approaches, and software converts data into safe, actionable insights.
Simplifying Drug Production
We provide the essential products, technologies and expertise to produce biopharmaceuticals reliably and efficiently. In fact, Sartorius has been pioneering and setting the standards for single-use products that are currently used throughout all biopharmaceutical manufacturing processes. We help our customers to bring medications safely and quickly to the patient.