Sasken Technologies Recruitment for Blackbox Testing Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Sasken Technologies
- Blackbox Testing Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
Blackbox App/ Product Testing
- A Blackbox Testing engineer is a one who has done one or more of the following (functional/ non-functional):
– test case execution/ Analysis/ Debugging (Manual/ Automated)
– test scripting
– test design/ review (Manual/ Automated)
– manual Test planning for a component or test tool integration for test automation
– test planning for the whole product or Test bed design for the whole test automation setup
– should have knowledge of applicable standards depending on product
– experience with tools specific to product (i.e. ADB, QXDM, QPXT, Wireshark, Canalyzer)
Should be familiar with one or more platforms:
– Windows (Device)
– QNX / QT
For one or more of the below components:
– Conectivity (BT, Wifi, NFC)
– Generic applications like browser, settings, email, calender etc.
For Manual test: None
– any open source or properitary tool
- Understand and deliver the assigned work within specified timelines with expected quality of work under the guidance of senior team members.
Key Characteristics of the Role:
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Sasken Technologies Ltd.
About Company: Sasken is YOU! From Embedded Software to IoT to Data and Analytics, Sasken seeks top talent to redefine business for the world’s best brands