Sasken Technologies Freshers Off-Campus Hiring for 2018/2019 Graduates
Table of Contents - Job - Sasken Technologies
Sasken Technologies Freshers Off-Campus 2020
Take your First Step with Sasken. As a fresh graduate, Sasken is the best place to start your career! Work on a variety of domains, grow and upskill yourself, and create global products and solutions. Say ‘I did that’ when your product hits the global market.
- Software Trainee
- Degree: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc/MS
- Batch: 2018 and 2019 passout
- Stream: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication or Telecommunication
- Track Record: 65% or 6.5 CGPA across academics
- Skills: C Programming, Java
C Programming, Java
Sasken Technologies Freshers OffCampus Hiring for 2018/2019 Graduates.
- Online Assessment in multiple choice format (includes Aptitude and Programming tests)
- Two rounds of Technical Discussions (face-to-face)
- One round of HR interview (face-to-face)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Sasken Technologies Ltd
Established in 1989, Sasken employs around 2000 people, operating from state-of-the-art centers in Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), Detroit (USA), and Beijing, Shanghai (China). Sasken also has its presence across Germany, Japan and UK. Sasken has been listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. in Mumbai, India since its initial public offering in 2005.
Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS) certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management system strengthens its business offerings and ensures client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to environment, health and safety is backed by its ISO 14001 (EMS) certification.
Sasken is compliant to ISO 26262 Road Vehicles-Functional Safety standard for Management of Functional Safety, Software Product Development, and Supporting Processes.