Sasken Recruitment for Software Testing at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Sasken Technologies
- Blackbox App / Product Testing
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
- A Blackbox Testing engineer is a one:
1. who has done one or more of the following (functional/ non-functional):
a. test case execution/ Analysis/ Debugging (Manual/ Automated)
b. test scripting
c. test design/ review (Manual/ Automated)
d. manual Test planning for a component or test tool integration for test automation
e. test planning for the whole product or Test bed design for the whole test automation setup
f. should have knowledge of applicable standards depending on product
g. experience with tools specific to product (i.e. ADB, QXDM, QPXT, Wireshark, Canalyzer)
- Platform: Should be familiar with one or more platforms:
b. Windows (Device)
d. QNX / QT
- Technology-Standards: For one or more of the below components:
d. Connectivity (BT, Wifi, NFC)
g. Generic applications like browser, settings, email, calender etc.
For Manual test: None
h. any open source or proprietary tool
- Understand and deliver the assigned work within specified timelines with expected quality of work under the guidance of senior team members.
Key Characteristics of the Role:
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Sasken Technologies Ltd
Established in 1989, Sasken employs around 1700 people, operating from state-of-the-art centers in Bengaluru, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Kolkata (India), Kaustinen and Tampere (Finland), Detroit (USA), and München (Germany). Sasken also has a presence across Japan and UK. Sasken has been listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. in Mumbai, India since its initial public offering in 2005.
Sasken’s solutions are backed by CMMI-DEV-V1.3-ML3, ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS) certifications. Sasken’s proprietary quality management system strengthens its business offerings and ensures client satisfaction. Sasken’s commitment to environment, health and safety is backed by its ISO 14001 (EMS) certification.
Sasken is compliant to ISO 26262 Road Vehicles-Functional Safety standard for Management of Functional Safety, Software Product Development, and Supporting Processes.