Table of Contents - Job - Sasken Technologies
- Sr. Engineer – System Software Design & Development
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
RTOS, TCP, System Programming, C++, Linux, System Software, Debugging, Socket Programming, Software Design, Python
- 1.5 to 6 Years of experience in IT industry (preferably in the automotive domain)
- Excellent programming skill in C++
- System-Level Experience in any of the RTOS Platforms (preferably Linux)
- Experience in developing, debugging & fixing system-level issues of middleware or application module
- Excellent knowledge of doing log analysis
- Experience in either in these 3 things is a must –
o Embedded multi-thread programming, system knowledge on Memory, Performance & Function
o Network Protocols – TCP/UDP (Socket Programming) and Hands-on in DoIP protocol project
o Python Scripting for Automation
- Experience in SW integration & Version Control by GIT, SVN, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
- Designation: Engineer / Sr. Engineer
- This is regarding the excellent job opportunities that we have for you. We are currently looking for multiple engineers who must have prior hands-on experience in C++ System Programming, preferably from Automotive Domain. Selected candidates will be an integral part of the major long-term project that we have in Automotive Domain.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area under limited supervision of Team Lead / Project Manager
- Responsible for on-time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals
- Analyzing customer requirements and converting them design and code
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in Software integration activity
- Responsible for customer collaboration and interactions and support to customer queries
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study and periodic technical assessments
- Expected to participate in technical initiatives related to project and organization and deliver training as per plan and quality
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Sasken Technologies Ltd. focuses on cutting edge technologies that add business value. For over 30 years, we have been successfully delivering customer-centric innovative solutions. We work with our partners in the ecosystem to deliver transformational services in the new and evolving environment of connected devices. We have over 70 patents throughout various industries. Sasken continues to be a leader, constantly innovating across industry and market boundaries, right from Semiconductor, Automotive, Enterprise Grade Devices, Industrial, Smart Devices and Wearable, Retail, Public Safety, Satcom and Telecom to driving the future through cloud-based and data-driven connectivity. Sasken has powered more than a billion devices for over 100 Fortune 500 companies.