Schindler Recruitment for Customer Engineer – EI at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts. Join our team in Bangalore.
- Customer Engineer – EI
- BE/ ITI/ Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics)
- The Customer Engineer will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of the installations in his route/territory with the help of the sub contractors and generating revenue through sales of spare parts resulting into zero downtime, breakdowns and customer call backs.
- Execute the periodic maintenance of the installations in his/her route as per agree time lines and considering the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Attend the call backs as and when received and complete the loop by providing feedback.
Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the service.
- Propose sale of spare parts as and when situation demands.
- Co-ordinate with the FSB for requirement of spares and components.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance of CoC.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.