Siemens Entry Level Recruitment for Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Siemens
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- Job Family: Finance
- Organization: Global Business Services
- Experience Level: Early Professional
- We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. As a trusted partner to the local leadership team, you’ll brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and expertise to business issues.
Change the future with us, you will
- You will be responsible to Tax compliances and Process which includes data collation from the different source, validation of data/documents to Support on Tax returns and submission, analyzing eligible and ineligible documents on submission of Tax compliances for Supporting companies.
- Drive the digitalization efforts within the tax function to improvise the existing processes as per statutory requirements.
- Be Individual contributor in a Team and self-learner to take a responsibility in Tax compliances for SIEMENS.
- Be a continuous learner of changes in Tax implications (notification) and implementation.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a BCom/MCom with a minimum of 0–1 year experience of accounting and taxation knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Excellent Verbal, written Communication skills & typing skills.
- Have a vibrant personality, friendly attitude, positive, inspiring and motivating person with passion and drive.
- You are someone flexible to work for rotational shift
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
- This role is based in Bengaluru. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
About Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.