Siemens Recruitment for Finance & Accounts Trainees at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Siemens
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate and has understanding in accounts payable
- You are accurate in invoice posting
- You are flexible working for night shift or early morning shift
- You are proficient in MS Office (Advanced MS Excel)
- You posses excellent communication skills
- Job Family: Finance
- Organization: Global Business Services
- Experience Level: Early Professional
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
- Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us:
- You will be responsible to perform invoice posting activities for Siemens Business Units
- You will coordinate with customers to analyze the queries & resolve the issue
- You will contact division for Discrepancy resolution, providing assistance to the team, as needed
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
- This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.