SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS Freshers Hiring Challenge for Graduate Engineer Trainees, On 12-14 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Siemens
Siemens Healthineers Off-campus / Freshers hiring challenge
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Number of Openings
- Having from 0 up to 1 year of industry experience in the software development role
- Freshers from the 2020 and 2021 batches are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field
- Knowing either of C#, C++ or JAVA programming language
Who are we looking for
- We are in search of bright minds who are excited to bring new ideas to life and drive our success in the world of Diagnostic Imaging and Molecular Imaging. You are eligible to apply for this job If you have up to 1 year of industry experience in software development or have recently graduated (not earlier than 2020) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent field.
Your journey at Siemens Healthineers
- As a “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in the Molecular Imaging Research & Development team, you will be embarking on a journey where you will be learning to develop and maintain products of scale, experiencing the challenges of Product Line Engineering.
You will be contributing to areas such as
- Developing and enhancing scanner and clinical applications while adhering to the highest coding and quality standards
- Supporting the team in designing and documenting the artifacts in a regulated environment
- Enabling product and process Innovation by developing prototypes using state of the art technology
- In this role, you will be able to work in the global team setup and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat patients for diseases such as cancer.
Knowledge and Capabilities you would need
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good experiential knowledge of either of C#, C++ or Java programming language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and associated paradigms
- Good understanding of inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structures
- Ability to clearly and confidently express thoughts and intentions
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programing questions
- One round each of Technical, Managerial and HR-related discussions, for the candidate who successfully clears this challenge.
Instructions to Apply
- OPENS AT: NOV 12, 11:30 AM
- CLOSES AT: NOV 14, 05:30 PM
- DURATION: 1 H
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 14/11/2021
Job Tagged in
This off-campus / freshers hiring challenge is a unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!