Simplilearn Hiring Challenge 2020 for Software Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Simplilearn Hiring Challenge 2020
One of the biggest reasons to work in the Simplilearn technology team is the technology itself. You would be building cutting-edge, robust, scalable products and platforms for millions of global audiences empowering them to learn and upgrade their skills for better opportunities.
So if you are 2020 Engineering pass out who is a code ninja then what you waiting for? Because with us, you would get good exposure to the Ed-Tech world by collaborating with young, talented, versatile, and the most dynamic engineers and product geeks who understand what it takes to build products from scratch.
Take up the test and stand a chance to be a part of this amazing team!
- Software Developer
- Grad Year: 2020
- Degree: B.Tech / BE / B.Sc
- Colleges: All Tier 1 Engineering Institutes of India (IITs/NITs/IIITs/BITS/International Institute of Information Technology)
- Experience in web development Tier 1 College or University degree in Computer Science
- Strong desire to learn
Core Competency Requirements
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Knowledge in PHP development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Knowledge in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Simplilearn enables professionals and enterprises to succeed in the fast-changing digital economy. The company provides outcome-based online training across digital technologies and applications such as Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing and other emerging technologies. Based in San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 01 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications and reach their business and career goals. The company’s high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants. We are 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on current technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications to current technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Why work with us
- You would be building products and platforms for a Global audience empowering them to learn and upgrade their skills for better opportunities.
- You would get a good exposure to the edtech world by working with young, talented, versatile and most dynamic engineers and product geeks who understand what it takes to build products from scratch.
- We are MEAN and LAMP, that’s right, you would be working on some of the latest technologies available in the tech ecosystem.
- With a global presence you will encounter challenges related to scale, performance, tuning and optimization.
- We ensure your creativity will be tested to solve some of the most interesting problems this domain has to offer.
- We are situated in the heart of HSR layout in Bangalore with access to some of the best eateries and pubs around.
Instructions to Apply
- 2 Programming Questions on DS/Algo.
Dates to Note
- Shortlisted candidates to be interviewed from 8th August itself.
- Final Selected Students to join the Simplilearn team from 12th August.
- Note: You will require a webcam to be able to take this test. Please have a functional webcam-enabled and grant access to the pop-up on the browser.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Based in San Francisco, and Bangalore, India; Simplilearn has helped more than 1 million+ professionals and 1000 companies across 150 countries get trained, acquire certifications, and reach their business and career goals. The company’s high-engagement curriculum blends self-paced online learning, instructor-led live virtual classrooms, hands-on projects, student collaboration, and 24/7 global teaching assistants.
We are 1000+ people strong and growing very rapidly year on year and having fun doing that.