Skypro Technologies Entry Level Walk-In for Accounts Executives at Bangalore, On 4-7 September 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Accounts Executive
- BCom / MCom
- Skills for Technical Candidates: Tally
- Skills: Good Communication Tamil, Hindi, English & Telugu
- Involve and handling daily accounts work.
- Act as the primary point of contact with the client.
- Basic understanding on how to Reconcile the entries of GST purchase, sale and expenses.
- GST uploading of vendor invoices reconfirm.
- TDS reconcile.
- Fresher or Experience with basic knowledge and understanding on GST, Tally, Bank / Cash Transactions, Billing.
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Hard Copy
- 10th Mark Sheet Xerox Copy
- 12th Mark Sheet Xerox Copy
- Provisional Certificate Xerox Copy OR First to Eight Semester Marks Sheet Copy Xerox
- One Passport Size Photo
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Hard Copy of GOVT Photo ID Proof
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 4th to 7th September 2021
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM only
Skypro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
60/4, Environ Tower, 1st Floor,
Hosur Road, Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City,
Bangalore – 560100
Contact Person: Mr. Santosh
Contact Number: +91-80-28522228, +91-9972322669
Last Date to Apply: 07/09/2021
Skypro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Skypro services by partnering with the world’s leading companies to reimagine and reinvent their business through technology.
We co-create new business models, processes and infrastructure that embraces digital disruption and drives revenue growth. We design personalized customer experiences that drive loyalty enabled by deep industry expertise, data driven analytics and technology. By integrating leading market place technology, we can modernize and optimize any business. We are trusted to deliver secure, resilient and reliable services. We are dedicated to running smart operations, continuously learning and improving efficiency and quality.