Dell Entry Level Walk-In for Service Desk, Laptop, Printer Hardware Engineers at Madurai, On 23-26 November 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Skypro Technologies ! Opportunity to work with Dell / HP / Lenovo.
- IT / Printer Support Engineer / Laptop Support Engineer
- Service Desk Coordinator, Laptop & Printer Hardware Engineer
- Graduates BE / BTech & 3 Years Diploma / Polytechnic
- 0-3 Years (Freshers can also apply)
Skills for Technical Candidates
- CCNA/ MNA/Hardware & Networking Knowledge
- Good Communication Tamil, Hindi, English & Telugu
- Field Support Mandatory
- Good knowledge in System/Server maintenance activities.
- Expertise in assembling and disassembling of PC and hardware
- Expertise in servicing Laptop: replacing RAM, HDD, Processor, DVD/CD drives, Motherboard & Display (Mandatory skill)
- Expertise in using various tool-kits to service a Desktop and Laptop:
- Expertise in installing Windows Operating System [XP, Win7, Win8, Win10]
- Installing MS-Office [2007, 2010, 2013, 2016] & working knowledge O365
- Configuring Gmail or other email in MS-Outlook
- Troubleshooting internet connectivity issue – Basic troubleshooting steps to follow
- Troubleshooting File sharing & accessibility issues
- Knowledge and understanding of Domain Joining
- Troubleshooting Printer connectivity issues – both in Local network and Direct port connection
- Basic Printer issues troubleshooting and the steps to follow
- BIOS – Good understanding and update/flash knowledge
- Good to know how to configure a Modem, Switches, Router and WiFi adapters
- Should know how to configure Username, Password and perform basic security checks on a WiFi routers & adapters
- Should know – Static IP, Dynamic IP, TCP, IPV4, IPV6, and their uses.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
Documents to Carry (mandatory)
- Updated Resume Copy
- 10th Mark Sheet Xerox Copy
- 12th Mark Sheet Xerox Copy
- Provisional Certificate Xerox Copy OR First to Eight Semester Marks Sheet Copy Xerox
- One Passport Size Photo
- A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
- Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License/College-ID)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as
Walkin Dates, Timings
- From 23rd to 26th November 2020
- 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM only
Skypro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
No: 274, 2nd Floor, Nokia Care Upstairs,
Goods Shed St,
Madurai – 625001
Contact Person: Mr. Ram
Contact Number: +91-9742922669
Last Date to Apply: 26/11/2020
Job Tagged in
Skypro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Skypro has been in the industry of Information Technology for more than 9 years, holding a core motive to make a change in India by providing solutions perfectly crafted with intelligence and creativity. Since its origin in 2011, we have been awarded by many prestigious awards and successfully achieved multiple milestones with pure professionalism and strong foothold in the industry, We’re gradually yet constantly spreading our legs across the world with leaving the rat race for the rest and striving to be the best!
Skypro services by partnering with the world’s leading companies to reimagine and reinvent their business through technology.
We co-create new business models, processes and infrastructure that embraces digital disruption and drives revenue growth. We design personalized customer experiences that drive loyalty enabled by deep industry expertise, data driven analytics and technology. By integrating leading market place technology, we can modernize and optimize any business. We are trusted to deliver secure, resilient and reliable services. We are dedicated to running smart operations, continuously learning and improving efficiency and quality.
What We Do
We focus on providing the best IT Infrastructure Services to our clients across India that reduces their total cost of investment. Holding expertise in Planning, Developing, Executing, Maintaining and Managing Infra, we enable businesses to become agile and more responsive, thriving in the digital landscape. We use automation and advanced analytics to intellectually manage critical infra elements. We understand the dynamic scenario of various businesses clearly and hence work towards providing them with cutting-edge solutions. Our experts are backed by certified training and skills from industry-leading vendors.
Recruitment for Client Company ...
Our story began with two technology companies and one shared vision: to provide greater access to technology for people around the world. Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over, fueled by the desire to drive human progress through technology.
The masterminds behind industry giants
It’s a journey that began over a generation ago, in our founder Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. He believed he could provide customers with more powerful technology at a better value by rethinking how computers were manufactured and delivered.
Around the same time, Richard Egan and Roger Marino started EMC; first delivering compatible memory boards with higher reliability, then delivering data storage solutions scalable to enterprise level.
Spearheading a technological revolution
These journeys completely changed the way the world sources, builds and sells technology.
For Dell, it was selling technology directly to people, rather than through retail outlets. For EMC, it was Symmetrix, a data storage solution that transformed the way data centers operated in large enterprises. By the new millennium, both Dell and EMC were market leaders.