SLK Software Recruitment for Performance Test Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Opportunity with SLK for Senior Performance Test Engineers
- Senior Performance Test Engineer
- Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field
- Five (5) years working as a Performance Engineer or related experience with high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems, client-server architectures on-prem and cloud
- One (1) year of experience in software application development or test automation
- Performance Engineer
- At Regions, the Performance Engineer conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements and monitor the performance of the production systems. In addition, the Performance Engineer provides guidance and collaborates with various groups to develop and deploy high performing applications and systems
- Collaborates with application development teams to mitigate performance bottlenecks throughout the entire application stack
- Recommends improvements to the architecture and deployment of applications under test
- Emphasizes methods of integrating testing best practices into the application development life cycle to reduce friction, identify potential problem early, and improve cross-collaboration
- Participates in the Performance Engineering Community of Practice which is a technical platform that enables knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration, drive standardization and innovation
- Collaborates with other engineers to develop testing and monitoring approaches
- Focuses on assurance in the areas of error rates, response times, and impact to infrastructure
- Designs, scripts, configures, and run performance tests to validate production readiness of software applications and infrastructure for stability and performance
- Conditions test data as needed to properly simulate test scenarios
- Supports testing needs of new projects, infrastructure upgrades, and application enhancements by validating application functionality against documented test cases
- Diagnoses,tracks, and manages performance issues to resolution
- Uses dashboards that enable efficient monitoring of applications and systems running in production environments to troubleshoot issues and report findings
- Provides summaries and assessments of the applications performance, emphasizing trends over time
- Conducts deep dive analysis of data when trends or anomalies are identified
- Collaborates with Application Development teams during story design to ensure new application features are developed in a performant manner.
- Participate in Program Increment Planning, Sprint Planning, and Daily standup meetings for development teams
- Provides leadership and mentorship to team of performance engineers
- Leads or participates in cross-organizational initiatives
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Note: Please apply with Job Code
SLK Software Services Pvt Ltd
The overall People strength is around 5000+. Our People Practices fosters dynamic and collaborative work environment with a perfect mix of Team work, Support, rich culture and discipline.
Our clientele includes some of the finest fortune 500 Corporations in USA and European Countries. We are specialized in providing a range of IT solutions and services by leveraging cutting edge technologies and industry best practices that deliver significant savings to our Fortune 500 customers.
Our Quality Systems & processes are benchmarked against international standards and our Information Security and Management Systems are certified under ISO 27001:2005.
Nurturing long-term partnerships has been the way of life at SLK and the company firmly believes that in the ‘Power of Partnership’ lies the ability to identify more opportunities, increase individual strengths, and intensify commitments.