SLK Software Freshers Recruitment for Associate Testing Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Engineer – Testing
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc
- Trained in Testing (preferably)
Testing Principles, HP QC knowledge is desirable
Purpose of the Role
- This role is responsible for understanding functional requirements, test cases & execute test cases, log & retest defects.
- Overall responsible for testing the application modules assigned and ensure quality test deliverables.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Understand the application functionalities & requirements
- Understand Test Scenarios, Test cases & request Test Data as needed
- Execute Test cases, log & retest defects. Report testing status
- Adhere to SLK and Project related processes, Security guidelines, process related activities etc
- Participate in all the L&D mandatory trainings of 6 days minimum per year.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
SLK Software Services Pvt Ltd
About Company: At SLK Software, we recognize the speed at which the world is transforming, the impact it creates and the opportunity it offers our customers. We are at the forefront of guiding and partnering with our customers through their transformation in order to maximize its value. We believe in the power of simplification and automation as a means to offer a whole new experience.