Smiths Detection Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees (Software) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
- BE/ BTech (Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ E&TC)
C, C++ on Linux/ Windows
- Job Function: Info Systems & Technology
- Smiths Detection is looking for dynamic, innovative and motivated trainee software developers to be the part of its global platform and applications development team in Technology group.
- The purpose of this role is to develop, sustain and enhance our digital software and solutions.
- The position is based in Bangalore.
- The Senior Software Developer is part of the overall Platform and Application Software Development group, working closely with Architects, Product Management, Program Management, DevOps and Test engineers to deliver successful pursuit outcomes and ensure robust platform and applications.
- The role requires hands-on software development experience and capabilities to translate architecture and design to software code using Test Driven Development approach.
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications.
- Ability to design and implement C/C++ on Linux environment or Windows Environment.
- Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on application development using MFC on Windows platform.
- Preferred to have Matlab or CUDA experience.
- Should have systems software background OR kernel space/driver software development exposure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more back end languages (C/ C++).
- Must have good knowledge about Linux environment (Operating System).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Smiths Detection is a global authority on the application, management and manufacture of world class detection and screening technology. Every minute of every day, our detection and screening technology helps to protect people and infrastructure, making the world a safer place. Our goal is simple – to provide the security, peace of mind and freedom of movement upon which the world depends. We deliver the solutions needed to protect society from the threat and illegal passage of explosives, prohibitive weapons, contraband, toxic chemicals and narcotics. Smiths Detection is committed to fundamentally changing the security detection industry through the digitalisation of our products and the creation of next-generation digital solutions for our customers globally. These solutions have been designed for and co-created with our customers and work with our existing products and integrated solutions to enhance and augment security outcomes, operational efficiency and customer/partner satisfaction. We have a range of digital solutions (https://www.smithsdetection.com/digital/) currently and we are adapting a range of new lean, agile processes so that we can keep pace with the digital evolution of our industry.