Softeon Freshers Recruitment for Software Engineer Trainees at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer Trainee
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
INR 3.2 – 3.2 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- During Training Period: INR 2.25 LPA
- After Training Period: INR 3.25 LPA
- (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Bond: 2 Years (SLA)
- Course Specialization: BE/BTech (CS/IT/ECE)/BCA/MSc (CS/IT)/MCA/ME/MTech (CS/IT/ECE)
- Academic % Criteria 10th, 12th, Graduation – Above 60% in all and above with no standing arrears can apply.
- Target Batch: 2020
- Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
- JAVA exposure/skills will be preferred.
- Trained or Certified in JAVA would be added advantage.
- JAVA / J2EE
- Software Development / Programming
- Technical Online Test (Aptitude JAVA RDBMS) for 1 hour
- Technical Round / HR Round (will be conducted in the subsequent week after the written test)
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Softeon India Pvt Ltd
About Company: Softeon is a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. A leading CMM level 3 company and software product development company. While our roots are in warehouse management systems, Softeon has demonstrated consistent growth and strong investments in R&D for over a decade. Today, we offer a powerful platform that covers the complete spectrum – from supply chain planning to execution. Softeon is headquartered in the Washington DC metro area in Reston, Virginia. Our global footprint includes offices in Europe, Latin America and India with an infrastructure that is amply staffed to provide support 24×7 in all parts of the world.