SRM Technologies Exclusive Women Walk-In for Multiple Skills at Chennai, On 8 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Exclusive Women’s Walk-in drive – Java Fullstack, Dot Net Fullstack !
- Java Fullstack
- Dot Net Fullstack
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
- Any Post Graduate
- Excellent programming experience in Java.
- Working experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- Strong knowledge of Linux, and MySQL, with independent working understanding of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, AngularJS, Express.js, React, and Node.js.
- Experience with tools including but not limited to Bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE. Experience in API design and development.
- Understanding of libraries example Backbone.js and jQuery.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Skilled at working in tandem with a team, or unsupervised.
Dot Net Fullstack
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software • Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Senior-level expertise with ASP.NET, XML and Web Services.
- Experience with Angular 6 or ReactJS with Node.JS & Express JS.
- Senior-level competency in C#.
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.0 to 4.7.
- Experience with .NET Core/ASP.net Core.
- Experience with Web API.
- Experience with WPF/ Asp.net/ MVC/ WCF/ LINQ/ Micro service architecture/ Window Form/ Deployment strategy/ IIS server
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework, or OData.
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016.
- Experience within Azure and .NET, Microservices, TFS & Git/GitHub
- Experience with MVC, OOPS, SOLID principles, design patterns, and modern architectural trends.
- Demonstrable experience developing solution architecture.
- Total work: 6+ years (Required)
- C#/.NET, Net Core: 5+ years (Required)
- SQL, SQL Server: 3 years (Required)
- OOPS: 2 years (Required)
- NoSQL: 1 year (Required)
- jQuery: 2 years (Required)
- Angular / Node JS: 1 year (Required)
- Azure / AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
Instructions to Apply
- Interested, please drop your updated resume
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 8th March 2021
- 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
‘Pullamma Building’, First Floor,
Plot No. 2, North Phase,
Developed Plots, Guindy Ind. Estate, Ekkaduthangal,
Behind Puthiyathalamurai Off & Near kasi Theatre Bridge,
Chennai – 600032
Contact Person: Jayashree
Last Date to Apply: 08/03/2021
Job Tagged in
SRM Technologies Private Limited
Our passionate employees exemplify our core belief of “ideas@work”™. At the heart of it is the belief that ideas and the resulting innovation are useful only when they make a difference to our customer’s business and the lives of their end-customers. We believe in the practical application of these ideas and their transformative impact.
The SRM Group is a multinational conglomerate that has been in business for over four decades and operates in the Education, Technology, Healthcare and Media sectors.