Standard Chartered Recruitment for ETL Senior Developers at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Senior Developer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Oracle 9i certification on Introduction to Basic SQL
- Job: Technology
- Employee Status: Permanent
- Posting Date: 03/Jul/2020
- Unposting Date: Ongoing
The Role Responsibilities:
- Experience as ETL lead in DWH/ OLAP/ OLTP Environment
- Functional experience in Banking domain
- Experience in analytical, design, programming, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in implementing and providing business intelligence on Banking solutions
- Should have hands-on experience in implementing DevOps tools & techniques, Implemented CD (Continuous Development) & CI (Continuous Integration) using automation tools like GIT, Bitbucket/Stash, Jenkins, Ansible
- Knowledge in Moody’s regulatory reporting tools (Fermat, Ray & RCO)
- Experience in core Banking Solutions, n-tier architecture-based business applications
- Knowledge in CMMi level assessments and project estimation is required
- Hands-on experience in Unix scripting and Control M
- Hands-on experience in IBM DataStage and Oracle PL/SQL
- The resource should have good knowledge DWH/ OLAP/ OLTP Environment and in implementing and providing business intelligence on Banking solutions
- A resource should have predominant banking experience. He should have worked closely with the business providing quality deliverables
- The resource should have complete domain and development Life Cycle knowledge of DWH/ OLAP/ OLTP
- The resource should be able to manage risk and should be able to provide plans/ideas for mitigation.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.