Sutherland Recruitment for Associate Professionals – Application Development at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
Sutherland Recruitment for Associate Professionals – Application Development at Chennai - Job Summary
Sutherland is seeking strategic-thinking and dynamic people to join us as Software Developers. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Associate Professional – Application Development
- Job Category: Software Development
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Group and revenue cycle management experience
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Efficiency in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time
Software Developers in this role get to:
- Support the team: Work to resolve technical issues and to create and implement projects
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.