Synconext Recruitment for Java Network Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Synconext Job Java Network Engineers Bangalore
- Java Network Engineer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- Competitive salary
- Work with an unbelievably talented and go-getter team
- Career growth with excellent learning and development opportunities
- Job Satisfaction – to see that your product is getting used by thousands of people and to see that in a way you are contributing to the green environment
- Strong programming knowledge in Java.
- Strong Java Networking and multithreaded programming experience.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Control system protocols such as BacNet, Modbus.
- Knowledge of short-range wireless protocols such as Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, WiFi.
- Domain knowledge in Building Automation, BMS, HVAC, Control systems.
- C Programming.
- The job involves, developing middleware applications to bridge the Cloud platform with the IoT network in the buildings. You would be using your expertise in JAVA, networking (TCP/IP) to develop products and solutions in the area of HVAC, energy management and building automation.
- Build middleware applications to bridge the cloud applications and the IoT network.
- Conceptualizing solutions based on customer requirements.
- Evaluation and selection of development tools and platforms.
- Life cycle and product release management.
What we look for in candidate in terms of fit:
- At Synconext, attitude is every bit as important as ability. We strongly believe that being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire of continuous improvement will take us far. Therefore, if you love to learn and sincerely want to make an impact, you’ll feel at home from day one.
- Overall, below are the behavioral capabilities that we look for:
- Passionate, Self-Motivated and Problem Solvers:
We look for a strong desire to learn, intelligence, a passion for technology and other things in life, willingness to work hard, rock-solid skills, a desire to be the best, and most importantly have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Work well others and thrive in a competitive team environment:
We strongly believe that “great teams are about personalities, not just skills”.
- Understand the landscape:
Great candidates have an idea of what’s happening the tech industry, trends of the changing landscape and have the urge of learning new things.
- Know where you want to go and strives for continual improvement:
Most valuable candidate think outside the box and have a vision beyond the role that they are applying for and present skills sets. This vision extends to where they want to grow professionally.
- Demonstrates Innovation and Curiosity:
We look for people who ask questions, enjoy researching and who are a big picture thinkers along with the ability to add value with innovation and practical solutions.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.