Synopsys Recruitment for Interns (Technical-Engineering) at Delhi, Noida
Table of Contents - Job - Synopsys
- Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- BTech/ MTech with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Job Category: Interns/ Temp
- Hire Type: Intern
- The candidate would be part of the VIP group responsible for development of Verification IPs.
- Core responsibilities would include Designing and developing the VIP, Creating Verification/Coverage plans, Creating Functional specifications, Coding sequences & test scenarios, Coverage driven verification.
- The candidate is also expected to interface with customers during VIP deployment to help with integration and usage related aspects.
- BTech/ MTech with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience in developing HVL based verification environments, preferably using System Verilog.
- Experience in verification methodologies like UVM/ OVM/ VMM.
- Exposure to coverage driven verification.
- Exposure to complex SoC and IP level verification environments.
- Experience in VIP development is highly desirable.
- Experience with any one of the standard simulators like VCS/ IUS/ MTI.
- Exposure to MIPI standards like CSI2/ DSI/ CPHY/ DPHY/ UniPro/ MPHY/ SPMI/ RFFE/ UFS is highly desirable.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.