Synopsys India Recruitment for Software R&D Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - Synopsys
- Software R&D Engineer (C/C++, Unix, Algorithm, Data Structures)
C/C++, Unix, Algorithm, Data Structures
The person is expected to have:
- BTech/ MTech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- 2-5 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity with Verilog and VHDL HDL/RTL languages.
- Familiarity with parsing, elaboration techniques, control and data flows, logic synthesis.
- Working knowledge of FPGA design tools and flows is a plus.
- Role: Software Developer
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Synopsys India Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Synopsys, Inc. is a world leader in delivering semiconductor design software, intellectual property (IP), design for manufacturing (DFM) solutions and professional services that companies use to design systems-on-chips (SoCs) and electronic systems. The company’s products enable semiconductor, computer, communications, consumer electronics and other companies that develop electronic products to improve performance, increase productivity and achieve predictable success from systems to silicon.