TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT), Last Date – 5 December 2021
Table of Contents - Job - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) – Your Gateway to Thousands of Top Jobs in TCS and many other Corporates. Take the NQT Test to Kickstart Your Dream Job.
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
Number of Openings
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final, final year or have passed out
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialisation on skills required to perform various job roles
About the Test
- *NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- All NQT Variants score cards are valid for two years
- Conducted Online (at home) and physical In-Centre at TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres
- Flexibility to apply in each quarter, providing an opportunity to appear for multiple attempts to improve NQT Score. (Only the Best Score will be published for Candidates applying using the same NQT registration number)
- Candidates with NQT Score can apply for jobs on the TCS iON Job Listing Platform
Instructions to Apply
- Test Date: 25th December, 2021 onwards (For December Exam)
- Application Closing Date: 5th December, 2021 (For December Exam)
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 05/12/2021
Job Tagged in
TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
We build bespoke teams around your domain and technology requirements drawn from our talent pool of over 443,676 global professionals including 36.2% women from 146 nationalities. Our domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries and this knowledge underpins our suite of solutions.
Our organization structure is domain led and empowered to help provide Customers a single window to industry specific solutions. Agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our Customers. This is coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), spanning 40 global locations, that is today recognized as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms and Products, Vertical Platforms and Products.