Table of Contents - Job - Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS iON Virtual Job Carnival 2021 – An online hiring drive organized by TCS iON
Grab Your Dream Job with India’s Top Recruiters
Exclusively for TCS NQT Certified Candidates
- Sales Profiles
- Technical Positions
- Other Profiles
Number of Openings
- A platform where the talented meet the talent-seekers and provides the way to a successful corporate career.
- 10+ corporates participating in TCS iON Virtual Job Carnival with more than 1000 job offers.
- Salary package ranging from 2.5 LPA to 6 LPA.
- Candidates can visit the event through the link shared with them via email.
Instructions to Apply
- Job Seeker Registration and Application – 12th July 2021 to 19th July 2021
- Application to Jobs – 15th July 2021 to 19th July 2021
- Application Processing and Shortlisting by Employers – 20th July 2021 to 25th July 2021
- Interview Process, Speed Connect, Video Interviews and Spot Offers – 26th July 2021 to 30th July 2021, Time: 10 AM to 5 PM
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 19/07/2021
Job Tagged in
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
We build bespoke teams around your domain and technology requirements drawn from our talent pool of over 443,676 global professionals including 36.2% women from 146 nationalities. Our domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries and this knowledge underpins our suite of solutions.
Our organization structure is domain led and empowered to help provide Customers a single window to industry specific solutions. Agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our Customers. This is coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), spanning 40 global locations, that is today recognized as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms and Products, Vertical Platforms and Products.