TE Connectivity Recruitment for Software Systems Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- S/W Systems Engineer I
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics Engineering with hands-on software development experience
Travel: 10% to 25%
Function: Engineering & Technology
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Systems Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- TE Connectivity’s Software Systems Engineering Teams provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software operating/automation systems, including, but not limited to, utility, development, and diagnostic software. They perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost, risk, supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
What your background should look like:
- Create futuristic / state-of-the-art software applications to enable and unlock the value of data in the manufacturing arena. Connect to manufacturing processes to stream data and perform real time analytics to improve process yield and the products of the highest quality by using the best software and hardware architecture.
- Develop scalable applications and write unit test cases for the developed software, deliver quality code on time
- Develop & Support software systems for digitization of manufacturing sites of TE Connectivity
- Validation of software system developed
- Participate in all kind of team initiatives/programs
- Provide remote support of the software at global scale
- Prepare help documentation and help files for training /end user needs
- Ready to learn and adopt new technology stack
- Develop Data Visualization and charting controls – D3, ChartJS, SVG charts
- 2-4 years software development experience
- Excellent communication skills along with good interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile, and open team environment
- Basic understanding of software architecture and design
- Ability to learn and develop self on a fast paced environment
- Trained on any web frontend technology is a plus
- UI/ UX development
- Object Oriented Programming skills, strong analytical and debugging skills
- Understanding of network and firewalls
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Generous 401(k) Plan
Benefits start on day one
Charity Donation Matching Program
Competitive Paid Time Off
Employee Resource Groups
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Healthcare for Associates and Families
Health and Wellness Incentives
Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation