Tech Mahindra Entry Level Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET), All India
Table of Contents - Job - Tech Mahindra
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- 3.5L with 3 months’ probation
- 4L post probation
- Minimum of 60 percentage/First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/BTech)/ Post-Graduate (MCA)
- Minimum of 60 percentage (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done).
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Under Graduate Qualification
- BE / BTech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019, 2020, 2018
- NO Backlogs Accepted
- MCA (Computer)
- Minimum Marks 60% Post Graduation in 2018, 2019, 2020
- No Backlogs Accepted
- As an associate software engineer, youll be working in a team and on diverse projects.
- To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients.
- You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/ conduct meetings/ workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
1-2 years relevant experience in one or more below skills
- Java Full stack
- Dot Net
- Dot Net full stack
- SAP ABAP
- Automation Testing
- Oracle PL/SQL
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
We will continue to RISE to be an agile, customer-centric and purpose-led company delivering best-in-class technology led business solutions for our stakeholders.
We Are What We Do
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 5.2 billion company with 123,400+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 981 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra has been recognised amongst India’s 50 best companies to work for in 2020 by the Great Place to Work®️ Institute.
We are part of the USD 21 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 240,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership.