Teciza Technologies Recruitment for Hybrid Mobile App Developers at New Delhi
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings to ChetanaS from Teciza Technologies ! We are hiring for Hybrid App Developer.
- Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- Working Days: 6 Days
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology, MCA
Android, Mobile Application Development, Iconic
- Must Have: Android, Mobile Application Development, Iconic
- An experienced developer to help in the design, development, and delivery of hybrid mobile app. Candidate should be well versed in design and development of mobile apps and should also have handled integration of mobile apps with third-party systems and applications.
- A strong background (2+ years) of developing iOS and Android Mobile applications.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the full life cycle of Hybrid Mobile Application Development including publishing one or more apps to the play store & App store.
- Design major software components, systems, and features and implement full-stack app foundation features and core app features.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications and RESTfuI APIs to connect iOS or Android applications to back-end services.
- Prior experience with native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and Android using (Objective-C and Swift, or Java).
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve on a code and experience level.
- Deep understanding of mobile (Android & iOS) ecosystem, design patterns, and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of Google’s material design principles and iOS human interface guidelines.
Instructions to Apply
- Please Send Your Resume First as it’s NOT Walk-In. This is Direct Company Job.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.