Tekion Recruitment for Quality Engineer – Automation at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Quality Engineer – Automation
- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
XCUITest, Test Data Reports, Automation Testing Tools, Software Quality Assurance, API Testing, Automation Testing, Appium, Manual Testing, Selenium, Mobile App Testing, Testing
- A Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-7 years experience in an engineering and/or testing role.
- Experience in automated testing of web & mobile applications.
- Strong programming skills in a common language like Java or Python.
- Experience on testing microservices on AWS.
- Experience using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, XCUITest, Appium.
- Experience automating API tests using tools like Postman, Rest-Assured, Karate or similar.
- Experience in contract testing using Pact or similar frameworks.
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Experience in performance,security and usability testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building business applications on the cloud platform.
- Creating or reviewing test plans.
- Creating and maintaining test infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining test frameworks.
- Coaching engineers on (manual and automated) testing and quality best practices.
- Building up domain knowledge as part of the delivery teams.
- Understand,challenge and review backend and client code.
- Automating test scenarios.
- We are looking for a top-notch test engineer with strong technical, analytical and communication skills, a deep passion for quality and a user-first approach to their work.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify, propose, prioritize, automate and execute test plans and test cases.
- Be hands-on in planning and running necessary tests, identifying and triaging issues and driving issues to resolution, and communicating the testing status to everyone.
- Manage and maintain the releases. Help to ensure that every release happens in a timely manner with a high level of quality.
- Create and support test and release pipelines in our CI, build monitors and test reporting.
- Work closely with product managers and developers in an agile environment.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Tekion is developing the next generation enterprise software on the cloud that inherently uses the power of Big Data, Machine Learning and IoT to enable businesses. We’re creating integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology technology that empowers automotive retail to deliver uncompromised and unparalleled customer experiences, and drive their business forward. Tekion is looking for talented individuals who want to be part of building business applications on the cloud platform.