TEKsystems Freshers Off-Campus (Online Test) for Trainee Engineers at Bangalore, Hyderabad, From 28 May 2021 to 5 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
At TEKsystems Global Services, we live in the tech world. We’re out in front of the trends and tools that shape industry and create fresh opportunities. All-in, fully engaged, high energy partnership is how we approach everything – our commitments and our people. Our people are at the center, fueling our high-performance and our inclusive culture.
We’re doers, looking for doers who do the right thing. Roll-up your sleeves thought-leaders focused on creating possible. Team champions who declare success only when everyone achieves their ambitions. Sound like the career experience you’ve been searching for? We’re looking for strong candidates to join our team. A practitioner who accelerates outcomes, affects positive change, and moves business forward.
Let’s partner. Together, we can accomplish amazing things.
- Trainee Engineer – 2020 Batch
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
Benefits of Participation
- Opportunity to get placed and launch your professional career with TEKsystems Global services
- Enhance your skill set through Industry oriented learning from the Intensive training program mentored by Tech experts from the Industry
- Mini projects and assignments are included as a part of the program to provide hands on experience
- Service Agreement Yes: Student shall agree to be on the rolls of TEKsystems Global services for a minimum of 2 years from the date of joining and if want to be relieved of duties before that he/she will be required to pay back training costs incurred by TEKsystems Global services which amounts to a total of One Lakh Rupees.
- Selected students must be available immediate to Work from our Bengaluru OR Hyderabad Centers.
- Candidates from BE / BTECH/ MTech in any stream graduated in the academic year 2019 or 2020 with 70% aggregate throughout the academics are eligible.
- Should have hands-on coding expertise on one or more software technologies like Java, Python, C#, or Database.
- The job includes working on various cutting-edge technologies of Java, .NET, Python, Big data, Cloud (Amazon AWS, Azure, GCP), MuleSoft, iOS, Android, Salesforce.com, Xamarin, Angular JS, Oracle Cloud to name a few.
- In this regard, we invite the 2019 and 2020 batch pass-out to be a part of this program and avail the opportunity for to get trained, mentored and placed with TEKsystems Global Services.
- Stage 1: Online Assessment
- Stage 2: Group discussion
- Stage 3: Technical Interview – Final round of selection process
- Each level in the process is a Knockout round and all the candidates who meet the minimum cut off criteria will be shortlisted for further rounds of the selection process.
Instructions to Apply
- Online test date and time will be updated to the registered candidates
- After testing, shortlisted candidates must be available for a further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
- Start Date: 28.5.2021
- End Date: 5.6.2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.