TELUS International Virtual Walk-In for Angular Developers at Noida, Bangalore, On 13 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Greetings from TELUS International, We are looking for talented professionals who can write the codes that powers our digital products and create software applications in the vertical of full stack development.
We are organizing a Virtual walk-in Drive for Angular Developers.
- Angular Developers
Number of Openings
- Any Graduate
- Strong understanding of Angular 2+ (Version 6 and above to be specific)
- Good knowledge of Karma and Jasmine
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as webpack, Grunt, and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
How will this opportunity be a catalyst in your career graph?
- To stimulate your career growth, a vast array of in-house training programs which are listed below, but not limited to:
– Trending technical skills
– Business domain & customer interaction
– Behavioural & effective communication
– Transparent work culture to lift your ideas & initiatives at enterprise level & investment to execute successfully.
Instructions to Apply
If interested, please respond with an updated copy of your resume along with the below mentioned details
- Current CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please mention reference as CHETANAS
Walkin Dates, Timings
- On 13th March 2021
- 10 AM to 3 PM
- Interview Mode: Virtual (Google Meet/Hangout)
- Contact Person: Vibhav Shukla
Last Date to Apply: 13/03/2021
Job Tagged in
We are a Digital Customer Experience organization, with a comprehensive coverage of IT Services from Traditional Services like Application Dev, QA, Enterprise Services etc. to Next Gen Digital Services like AI/ML| Digital front end | Chatbots | UI/UX | Cloud | Big Data | Iot | AI etc.
We are in technology business since 2002, with HQs in California.
We are about 35,000 employees working across 35 delivery centers across Asia, Europe, North America & Nearshore in Central America & Canada.
We are focused on enabling Digital Transformation for our customers by driving Innovation & Automation through self-service options like AI Bots, Robotic Process Automation etc. for hyper personalized, secure, on demand, and elastic solutions.
We are Top 10 most admired Corporate Cultures Hall of Fame & One of the top diversity employers in N America and worldwide
On Giving Back to society we are a Global Award Winner for Philanthropy | >1 million days of community service (Together TI + XD)