Table of Contents - Job
- Software Engineer
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in EE / ECE
- Good handle in C with project experience in development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience of scripting using Python
- Experience on software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analyzer tools
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system and regression tests and automation test scripts
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar of MISRA C guidelines
Join a proven team of innovative and collaborative engineers as we execute and launch compelling and differentiated products to drive growth with high performance DLP® Products.
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Texas Instruments has been making progress possible for decades. We are a global semiconductor company that designs, manufactures, tests and sells analog and embedded processing chips. Our approximately 80,000 products help over 100,000 customers efficiently manage power, accurately sense and transmit data and provide the core control or processing in their designs, going into markets such as industrial, automotive, personal electronics, communications equipment and enterprise systems. Our passion to create a better world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors is alive today as each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable – opening new markets and making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere. We think of this as Engineering Progress. It’s what we do and have been doing for decades.