TNPSC Recruitment for Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination at Tamilnadu, Last Date – 4 April 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department: A Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from any University or Institution awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training of the concerned State Government;
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department: Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent qualification recognized by the Director General of Employment and Training, Government of India or by the All India Council for Technical Education
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms and Textiles Department:
– Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification.
– Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognised Institute of Handloom Technology.
– Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Madras or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department: Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, only through online mode upto 04.04.2021 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Engineering Subordinate Services Examination.
- Junior Draughting Officer in Highways Department
- Junior Draughting Officer in Public Works Department
- Junior Technical Assistant in Handlooms and Textiles Department
- Junior Engineer in Fisheries Department
Examination will be held at the following centres
Instructions to Apply
- It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment. The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.