Tower Research Capital Entry Level Recruitment for Trade Support Associates at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Trade Support Associate
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Freshers / Experienced
As per Company Standards
Company Benefits / Terms
- Tower continues to enhance the in-house trading system and strategies that have positioned the firm as a leader in the thriving field of quantitative trading. While Tower offers challenges and rewards rivaling those of any Wall Street firm, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Food Allowance
- Cab facility/allowance
- Wellness allowance
- Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Trade Support Associate to be a part of the team responsible for developing algorithmic trading strategies for electronic markets worldwide.
- Tasked with ensuring the smooth functioning of the team’s trading strategies, an Associate Trade Support will have the opportunity to contribute to the team’s profitability and to learn about multiple aspects of algorithmic high-frequency trading. This role requires working in a flexible shift environment supporting the US timezone.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the team’s strategies during market hours, which will involve working closely with the team’s traders and with Tower’s Infrastructure and Systems teams. In this high-performance environment, immediate awareness of trading and systems issues and swift responses are essential.
Your other responsibilities will include
- Operating and monitoring existing trading strategies
- Trouble shoot production issues
- Do post trade analysis on production logs
- Contributing to the design and implementation of applications to enhance reliability and self-correction
- Work with traders to identify new trading opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell command-line tools is a must
- Basic programming (C/C++) and Python skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- The ability to notice, analyze, and debug problems quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in trading and the financial markets
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Tower Research Capital
About Company: Founded in 1998 by Mark Gorton, Tower Research Capital is a trading and technology company that has built some of the fastest, most sophisticated electronic trading platforms in the world.