Trigent Software Recruitment for Java Developers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Java Developer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- A Graduate or Post graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a reputed college
- A Graduate or Post graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a reputed college.
- 5-8 years of development and delivery experience in Java/ J2EE domain.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications.
- Great Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) skills, including strong design patterns knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of latest Java features.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, strong knowledge and experience with Data Structures, Databases, and Algorithms.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) such as ReST.
- A working knowledge of Spring Framework.
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, Oracle as well as NoSQL based databases like Cassandra.
- Knowledge of software best practices, such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Experience with Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience working with container like Docker.
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration with other technologists.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Works independently and is self-motivated, takes initiative, overcomes obstacles, and solves problems.
- Role: Software Developer
- Excellent Opportunity with one of MNC in Bangalore location.
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Design and develop customer-facing web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Design and develop RESTful APIs.
- Develop applications focused on usability, performance, scale and robustness.
- Work independently in agile engineering team and accountable for meeting own target which will impact the discipline.
- Decide on the software strategy that includes decision on the software and DB stack (High- & Low-level design). Build Proof of Concepts.
- Work with other engineering teams to identify system dependencies and work on implementations under strict product release schedules.
- Understand the business domain deeply and work closely with business stakeholders and architects.
- Integrates and assertively communicates fairly complex information within the specialization. Guide & mentor junior developers.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Trigent Software Private Limited
About Company: Trigent enables clients to transform, modernize and standardize IT environment by leveraging emerging technologies and a proven hybrid global delivery mode.