Trisys Freshers Recruitment for Multiple Positions at Bangalore, Last Date – 19 June 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Engineer / Developer
Number of Openings
- 2019/20/21 batch BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ BCA
- Good academic record (8 GPA or 80% in Xth and XIIth)
- Good pH score
Trisys is hiring for the following roles
1. Associate Developer
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Must have strong knowledge about Core Java, Spring and Spring MVC framework, Spring Data, Spring Core, Hibernate
- Should be aware about the design patterns and be able to apply the knowledge
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
2. Junior DevOps Engineer
- The Jr. DevOps Engineer will work as part of the Infrastructure Engineering team supporting various applications in the office. The Jr. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include but are not limited to: automation, build, package, dependency management, deployment, tools and monitoring, cloud computing and system topology design input.
- Utilizing development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet or other tools as appropriate.
- Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies
- Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- Ensuring the appropriate transition of system changes into the production environments.
- Performing general technical troubleshooting assist development teams.
- Reporting issues/problems work to identify root cause of system related issues.
- Creating maintaining technical documentation including system diagrams operational procedures.
- Setting up necessary monitoring systems in place, for automatic notification.
- Ensure defined SLAs for systems are met.
- Very good in Linux administration including installation and configuration of various software
- Very good hands on experience in Jenkins or similar tools
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience using various AWS components
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch)
- Should have experience in Docker Containerzation
- Working experience in Kubernetes
- Ability to develop infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Ability to script and automate using Python
- Understanding of micro-services configuration and deployment of the same.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
The job responsibilities include
- Perform manual and automated Web and Mobile Application Testing.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people.
- Tracking and logging defects during execution.
- Reproduce customer problems in the local environment.
- Have a good understanding of the Software testing life cycle.
- Should have knowledge in various test development and design methodologies.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Good working knowledge on Agile methodology and process.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must be attentive to detail, proactive, and flexible.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries.
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 36 months need only apply.
- Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 19th Jun 2021
- Drive Date: Monday, 21st Jun 2021
- Drive Location: Online
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.