Tea Tribes Welfare (TTWD) Recruitment for Programme Management Posts at Assam, Last Date – 25 January 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Engagement for various contractual posts of Programme Management Unit for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare under Govt. of Assam
- State Programme Manager
- Programme Manager
- State MIS Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Data Entry Operators
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up various posts of Programme Management Unit for Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare under Govt. of Assam purely on CONTRACTUAL basis for a period of 2 (two) years, subsequently renewable on annual basis.
- State Programme Manager at State HQ
– Masters in Social works/ Sociology, MBA(HR), Mass Communication
– 3 years Experience in Govt. PSU/ Autonomous Body with 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute
- Programme Managers at Sub-Divisional HQs
– Graduate in any discipline
– Preferably 2 years Experience in Govt. PSU/ Autonomous Body with 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. recognized Institute
- State MIS Manager at State HQ
– BE in Computer Science/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering/ MCA from Govt. recognized University or Institute
– Must have 1 year proficiency in Office Database Management
- Accounts Manager at State HQ
– Graduate in Commerce stream
– Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office applications specially MS-Excel & Tally
- Data Entry Operators (State & SubDivisional levels)
– PU/HSSLC or equivalent exam
– Must have Computer proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 40 (forty) words per minute in English & Assamese/ Bengali
Instructions to Apply
- Candidates are required to upload the supporting documents like Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificates, Computer Proficiency Certificate, PWD Certificate, etc. In the Link which will be made available at https://ttwd.assam.gov.in/ or directly in the link https://ttwpmujobapplication.in
- The online application will be received with effect from 08.01.2021 (10:00 AM) and the last date of receiving application will be 25.01.2021 (Midnight).
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.