Ucertify Recruitment for Inside Sales Executives at Noida, Last Date – 24 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Inside Sales Executive
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ MBA
- Target Batch: 2020
Sales, Cold Calling, Emails
- Strong phone presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Graduate/ PG degree or equivalent
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Probation/ Training Period: 4 Months
– During Training Period: INR 12000 per month
– After Training Period: INR 2.96 LPA + Incentives
– The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Find new sales opportunities via cold calling and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve monthly and weekly goals
- You will be working via phone or internet, there is no fieldwork involved
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 24/09/2020
Ucertify Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: uCertify is Transforming the Education Industry With its Innovative And Interactive Learning Platform. Headquartered in Livermore, CA, uCertify creates highly engaging, flexible, cloud-based and device-enabled learning platform and tools designed to meet the needs of both faculty and students. Our mantra is “LEARN SMARTER, NOT HARDER”. Our Prep Engine reflects this philosophy where you can start learning within a minute without trying to figure out the software.