Ucertify Recruitment for Technical Content Writers at Noida, Last Date – 24 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
- Technical Content Writer
- Course Specialization: BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Target Batch: 2020
IT Content Writing
- Strong working knowledge of Networking (Cisco)
- Strong working knowledge of Security (includes Hacking and Cybersecurity)
- Strong working knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud, Virtualization, and Infrastructure (AWS, Vmware, Azure)
- Strong working knowledge of Project/Business Management (ITIL, PMP, CBAP)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills and experience in technical writing of software documentation or test prep items.
- Excellent attention to details and eyes for details.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or technical certifications are highly preferred.
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Probation/Training Period: 4 Months
– During Training Period: INR 12000 per month
– After Training Period: INR 3.08 LPA
– The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- We are looking for Technical Writer & Item Writers to write well crafted uCertify courses and test prep questions (items).
- You will join a team of talented writers and course designers who work collaboratively to produce courses and exam preparation solutions used by millions of students and teachers worldwide.
- Produce high-quality courses and test prep items.
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 24/09/2020
Job Tagged in
Ucertify Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: uCertify is Transforming the Education Industry With its Innovative And Interactive Learning Platform. Headquartered in Livermore, CA, uCertify creates highly engaging, flexible, cloud-based and device-enabled learning platform and tools designed to meet the needs of both faculty and students. Our mantra is “LEARN SMARTER, NOT HARDER”. Our Prep Engine reflects this philosophy where you can start learning within a minute without trying to figure out the software.