UEI Electronics Recruitment for Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
UEI Electronics Job Software Engineers Bangalore
- Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s or preferably an MS/ MTech degree in CSE/ETC/EEE.
Use Cases, Software Engineering, Reverse Engineering, Software Design, Software Solutions
- A Bachelor’s or preferably an MS/M.Tech degree in CSE/ETC/EEE.
- 2+ years of experience working in the consumer electronics field.
- 1-2 years’ experience with developing software for consumer products and embedded environments is desirable.
- Programming experience in C and C++/ Java / Ruby.
- Experience of working on IoT devices will be a strong plus.
- Agile software development tools; project and issue management, source code management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative development environment (Agile-SCRUM/XP).
- Solid understanding of software fundamentals.
- Hands-on on testing and debugging and delivering the product release on time with good quality.
- Adhering to established development process and methodology to ensure a quality solution is produced.
Brief Summary of Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and interprets software requirements to design software solutions, creates system specifications, use cases, test-suites and release documentation
- Reverse Engineering of devices to understand the requirements.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
UEI Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
About Company: Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC) is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of patents includes QuickSet® software that utilizes the world’s most complete knowledge graph to detect and interact with thousands of entertainment and smart home devices. The company designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio, video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, home energy management, and mobile device markets. UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control, home security, and home energy management and sensing industries.