Uniphore Software Freshers Recruitment for Data Analysts at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Data Analyst
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
- BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2021
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and implements the business needs of customers using Uniphore suite of products in Conversation AI.
- Produce functional specs/requirements documentation, stories, test specifications etc.
- Listen to call, read transcripts and understand business context to define and configure analytics categories that addresses business use cases.
- Development and testing of dashboards based on requirements of various stakeholders within the Customer organization.
- Iteratively evolve the solution through tuning/addition of keywords, phrases, business rules and enhancement of analytics models.
- Analyze output generated and provide recommendations on insights observed. Conduct Root cause analysis and suggest recommendations.
- Foster a positive environment that allows team to flourish & innovate.
- Influence and contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on field/customer inputs.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Post final semester
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Important This recruitment is only through AMCAT. Please apply as per instructions at below URL. You may CHECK AMCAT DETAILS & REGISTER HERE.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
Uniphore Software Systems
About Company: Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies. Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.