Unisys Freshers Recruitment for Service Desk Associates at Bangalore, Hyderabad
Table of Contents - Job - Unisys
- Service Desk Associate
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
November and December (Tentative)
INR 3.3 LPA
Company Benefits / Terms
- Annual Compensation: INR 286,963 + Shift Allowance 46,200 per Annum
- Fresher Training Agreement: 18 months service agreement (Employee leaves the employment of Unisys during the period of training; the Employee will reimburse Unisys the full and final amount of a sum of Rs. 60,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand only).
- Desired Candidate Profile: Any Degree
- Target Audience: 2019, 2020 Batch
Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
- Rotational (Candidate must be flexible to work in any shift)
- Communication Skill Test Round
- Operations Round
- Tentative Interview Schedule: November 2020, First week
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
About Company: Unisys India is a microcosm of Unisys Corp. We work closely with the global teams to deliver a broad range of Services and Technology solutions to our clients, including Cloud and Infrastructure Transformation Services, Digital Workplace Services, Application Services, Security solutions, technology products, industry solutions.