UPSC Recruitment for Indian Forest Service Examination, All India, Last Date – 24 March 2021
Table of Contents - Job
- Indian Forest Service Examination, 2021
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
As per Company Standards
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates applying for Indian Forest Service Examination should note that they are required to appear in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (written and interview).
- Candidates desirous of applying for Indian Forest Service Examination as well as for Civil Services Examination can apply through a common online application form subject to meeting the requisite eligibility criteria by them.
Instructions to Apply
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 24th March, 2021 till 18.00 Hours.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 24/03/2021
Job Tagged in
[ View All ] Locations: Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Andhra Pradesh, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Ghaziabad, Goa, Gujarat, Gurgaon, Haryana, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madhya Pradesh, Madurai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, NCR, Panaji, Patna, Pondicherry, Port Blair, Pune, Punjab, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Uttar Pradesh, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Bengal