UST Global Recruitment for Software Testing at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job - UST Global
Looking for Software Testing – Bangalore. We are looking for Software Testing.
- Software Testing
- BSEE / MSEE / CS with 3+ Years of Experience in a software Testing Position
JAVA, Jasmine Framework, API Testing, Software Testing, Automation Framework, Robot Framework, UI Automation, Protractor, Selenium, Python
- BSEE / MSEE / CS with 3+ Years of experience in a software Testing position.
- Strong knowledge in automation frameworks like Robot Framework, Protractor framework, Jasmine framework
- Strong knowledge in UI automation with Selenium and Angular application handling
- Strong knowledge in API testing
- Strong knowledge of JMeter/Postman/Any API testing tool.
- Experience with Linux-based systems and network troubleshooting tools
- UI Automation, Protractor, Jasmine, API Testing, Robot
Good to Have Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Network security concepts, secure network design/deployments
- Hands on experience with Layer 7 protocols. Eg: SMTP/SNMP/HTTPs/DNS.
- Good understanding with Cloud platform(Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Good Understanding of Virtualization and Cloud computing software such as Openstack, Docker swarm, Kubernetes
- Good to have knowledge of Cisco Automation Framework.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot network, OS and cloud deployment issues
- Good communication skills for cooperation with other departments and strategic partners
- Strong OS fundamentals, data-path & understanding of performance/space trade-offs on distributed platforms.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
US Technology International Pvt Ltd
About Company: We are a leading IT company with more than 14000 employees. We are one of the fastest companies to attain CMM Level 5, CMMi, and PCMM Level 5. We have vast experience in software solutions for areas like retail, banking & financial services, airlines, healthcare, shipping & transportation, networking, telecommunications automobiles and manufacturing.