Varite India Recruitment for Backend Java Developers at Gurgaon
Table of Contents - Job
- Back-End Java Developer
- Any Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support.
- Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business requirements.
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Mentors and oversees the development of resources, including reviewing designs and performing code reviews.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Should have experience of working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPSconcept.
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework).
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs.
- Should have an understanding of working on Web Service (SOAP/REST) and Maven.
- Build tool such as Jenkins.
- Caching Technique (Radis, Hazlecast, Aerospike).
- Database Knowledge – Oracle, MySQL.
- Designation: Software Developer
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
– Computer Software
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions:
– Information Technology
- PAN INDIA Candidates can also apply if they have strong reason to shift to Delhi/NCR.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Varite India Pvt. Ltd. (Product Based Only)
About Company: VARITE is a global IT company providing software and engineering consulting and team augmentation services to Fortune 1000 companies in USA, CANADA and INDIA. VARITE is currently a primary and direct vendor to the leading corporations in the areas of Cloud, Data Sciences, Infrastructure Application Software, Mobility, Robotics, Banking & Financial Systems.