Verloop Recruitment for QA Engineers (Software Testing) at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times.
If you enjoy rapidly prototyping and evaluating customer use cases, can coordinate between our Customer Success Managers and Engineering, and willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the Engineering team, you will help our customers go live fast and make most out of the powerful platform we have built.
- QA Engineer
- 3+ Years’ experience in developing test cases and testing implementations.
- Well versed in testing methodologies.
- Familiarity with Python.
- Experience in test automation.
- Good to have knowledge of CI/CD.
- Testing conversational automation and chatbots is a plus.
- Responsible for testing the customer deployments
- Execute test cases, review test artifacts, and document defects.
- Identify software defects and verify bug fixes.
- Independently troubleshoot and reproduce issues, document results, determine root causes.
- Create well-written and comprehensive documentation.
- Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.
Job Tagged in
We help B2C businesses automate their conversations with customers and make them highly personalised. This enables them to run an automated 24×7 customer engagement platform at a fraction of cost when compared to running it manually. Businesses use Verloop as an end-to-end chat platform to automate customer support, generate more leads, qualify leads, push relevant offers and more.
We are powered by homegrown machine learning algorithms especially in NLP, NLU and pattern matching. We are the creators of our own Order-Guarantee Messaging Protocol and love FOSS
At Verloop.io, we believe that the internet was the single largest revolution for global communication. It’s how you can talk to your friends and family across the globe in seconds, and how we’re talking to you right now. But even as technology was built to make it quicker and easier for people to talk to each other, businesses didn’t buy in – using old tools and older ideas. Verloop.io aims to achieve a single mission – to help enterprise businesses help their customers better. From creating easier outreach to building more meaningful relationships, our technology-first focus empowers businesses to get the most out of every interaction.
In chasing this goal, we hold four key values close to our heart