Vestas Recruitment for Trainees at Chennai, Last Date – 25 November 2021
Table of Contents - Job
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Engineering & Business Service Center > GP & Projects > ECM Purchasing & SQD
ECM purchasing & SQD is part of Global procurement automation and ECM services, this department supports on global procurement operational activities.
- Student / Trainee / Apprentice
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
What We Offer
- A challenging work environment with exposure to multinational work culture and technical knowledge.
- BE Mechanical fresher – 2021 batch
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes
- Responsible for physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich info record
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Ability to plan & prioritise
Instructions to Apply
- Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
- Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 25th November 2021
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 25/11/2021
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.