Vestas Recruitment for Trainees at Chennai, Last Date – 30 September 2020
Table of Contents - Job
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Manufacturing and Global Procurement -> Global Procurement, Automation & ECM Services -> ECM Purchasing
This department is a part of Global procurement automation and ECM services, supports global procurement offshored operational activities.
- Student / Trainee / Apprentice
Job ID / Advertisement No.
Number of Openings
- Fresher – Diploma Engineer (Mechanical)
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes.
- Analyse Engineering Changes on components and communicate the relevant changes to suppliers in the form of drawings, 3d Models and documents
- Support global procurement on sharing manufacturing and technical documentation to suppliers
- Maintain confidentiality of information – Internal / external
- Knowledge on reading and understanding Engineering drawings and Technical documentation
- Knowledge in CREO/SOLIDWORKS is added advantage
- Good communication skills, fluent in English. (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting.
- The work location is Chennai, India
- The role will have minimum of 5% travel
- Please Note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th September 2020
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Last Date to Apply: 30/09/2020
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.