Vinove Software Freshers Recruitment for Associate Software Developers at Gurgaon, Noida
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Developer
Number of Openings
Company Benefits / Terms
- All selected candidates need to sign a service agreement of 30 months (2.6 Years)
- It an indemnity Bond (worth Rs. 2 Lakh). Where they need to submit a cheque of Rs. 2,00,000 (Only Cheque not money) for the duration for 30 months.
- The documentation part will be done before joining & then Letter of Intent will be released.
- We are not asking to submit / deposit a single rupee to us. We just need a cheque (it could be a ZERO balance account as well), which will be kept with us for next 30 months & will be returned back after the agreement duration.
- BE/ BTech (CS/IT)
- Target Batch: 2020, 2021
- Desired Experience: Freshers
- Good understanding of the object-oriented approach
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong analytical and logical skills to address work-related problems
- Self-motivated, team player, and result oriented
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight project timelines
- Passion to excel
- Should take ownership of the assignments delegated
- Ability to simultaneously work with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- Able to relocate and travel
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
– For Stipend: INR 10000 per month
– After 6 month – 1 year: INR 2.6 LPA + 60k bonus (annual bonus)
– After 1 year: INR 3.44 LPA + 78k bonus (annual bonus)
– The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Need engineers who are enthusiastic about the Software Developer role, who can take up challenges, passionate about the technologies and eager to learn.
- The selected candidate will be a part of the Software Development Team.
Associate Software Developer/ Trainee Engineers will shadow Software developer/s and will be responsible for
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code Implementation of security and data protection
- Ensure on-time deliveries
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Locking all work in PM tool as applicable Zoho, JIRA etc.
- Online Test (Logical, Aptitude, Technical, English)
- HR Round
- Management Round (Mgr / VP Ops)
- Offer Letter
Instructions to Apply
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply before the Job URL expires.