Virtusa Recruitment for Automation Testing at Chennai
Table of Contents - Job
- Automation Tester
- Job Category: QA
- Over all 5 years in Automation testing
- Accurately design test plans on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications
- Take the lead on building and executing automated testing scripts in support of the test plans
- Meticulously record and document results and compare to expected results
- Through defect management, effectively identify software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected, be proactive in documenting anomalies and issues and maintain database of software defects
- Efficiently generate historical analysis of test results
- Through functional testing and load testing, carefully verify specific action or function of code
- Passionately lead and participate in testing sprint/update meetings
- Enthusiastically contribute in application planning meetings
- Accurately maintain and ensure FirstOntarios data integrity standards
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
About Company: Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a global information technology (IT) services company providing IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services.