VitalMed IT Solutions Freshers Recruitment for Associate Software Engineers at Bangalore
Table of Contents - Job
- Associate Software Engineer
Number of Openings
Not Mentioned –
Not Mentioned –
Company Benefits / Terms
- The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion
- Service Agreement: 3 Years from date of joining
- BE/ BTech(CS/IT)/ BCA/ MCA
- Target Batch: 2018-20
- A candidate must be willing to take up any line that is allocated basis his performance in the training and also the current requirement of company.
- Capable to analyze and/or understand data and implement the product accordingly (analytical and strategic thinking)
- Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on programming, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts which are covered during training period.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge on programming & databases is preferred
- Written Test (Online)
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Instructions to Apply
- Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview.
- No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
How to Apply ?
Please read all job details clearly and apply exactly as mentioned below only if you meet eligibility criteria.
Note: Please apply quickly before this Job expires.
Job Tagged in
VitalMed IT SOLUTIONS
About Company: VitalMed is a Health Care Engineering Services Provider and an Information Technology company. Since its inception from 1994 VitalMed has grown multi fold. Along with a team of passionate engineers, committed partners and exciting clients, every day is a chance to innovate and invent, and create smarter solutions at VitalMed. The goal of VitalMed is to provide customers with quality products at competitive prices with an underlying theme of understanding each customer’s needs and fulfilling those with sensitivity, professionalism, high ethics, and optimal quality in products and services.